Piggy Bank is one of the elements in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.
What is the Piggy Bank?[edit | edit source]
- Many of us used to store our savings in our piggybank when we were a child. Coin after coin after coin, you were making your savings grow! Making it one of the most valuable treasures a child could have. There was no safer place to keep your savings!
How does the Piggy Bank work in Bubble Witch 3 Saga?[edit | edit source]
- Filling a Piggy Bank requires constancy and hard work! To fill up your Piggy Bank you need to collect stars by beating a level. Simple, right? The higher your score in each level, the more stars you get. The more stars you get, the more Gold Bars will be added to your Piggy Bank! Especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels.
- When you finish a level, you will see the Gold Bars going into the Piggy Bank. The Gold Bars will stay there, safe and sound. Waiting for you to break the Piggybank!
- Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available.' Then simply choose whether to unlock it there and then by paying the stated amount, or keep on collecting until you get the 'Piggy Bank full' message and then pay to unlock it. Either way it's a great and easy way to collect more of those precious Gold Bars.
- It’s your choice to decide when to break the Piggy Bank. You can do it right when it’s available, or wait until the Piggy Bank is full. Either way you will be getting the rewards you have been saving! You can decide when to access them.
- Hard work pays off! Fill your Piggybank with Gold Bars and break it to receive sweet rewards!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.